XL Center Re-Entry Policy for AAC Tourney | The Boneyard

XL Center Re-Entry Policy for AAC Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
At the game last night and learned that you are able to come and go as you please as long as you leave through the exit near the ticket box office. From what I was told, your ticket will need to be scanned out in order to be able to come back in. That's the most important thing, make sure your ticket gets scanned out before leaving the building so you can come back in (and I believe you can enter through any entrance). Thought that would be some useful information to share.

Last edited:

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Let's file that under, "Information that would have been helpful...YESTERDAY!!!!!"

Attendance was pathetic for the first two games (incidentally, it wasn't UConn-esque for the Late game either),and we watched the first and most of the second game on TV because of there was no re-entry. I even called on Tuesday to confirm. It would have been helpful if this was communicated better.

Reaction Score
Let's file that under, "Information that would have been helpful...YESTERDAY!!!!!"

Attendance was pathetic for the first two games (incidentally, it wasn't UConn-esque for the Late game either),and we watched the first and most of the second game on TV because of there was no re-entry. I even called on Tuesday to confirm. It would have been helpful if this was communicated better.
Yeah, we thought the same, and were pretty surprised when we were told otherwise.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
At the game last night and learned that you are able to come and go as you please as long as you leave through the exit near the ticket box office. From what I was told, your ticket will need to be scanned out in order to be able to come back in. That's the most important thing, make sure your ticket gets scanned out before leaving the building so you can come back in (and I believe you can enter through any entrance). Thought that would be some useful information to share.
Only for that session correct?

Reaction Score
Only for that session correct?
They didn't clarify if it was only for session 1 or all the sessions, but they made it seem like it was a change in policy for the entire tournament.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
They didn't clarify if it was only for session 1 or all the sessions, but they made it seem like it was a change in policy for the entire tournament.
That's weird. Wonder if there will be any conflicts with seating

Husky25

Reaction Score
That's weird. Wonder if there will be any conflicts with seating
You would have the same seat for all the entire session.

Reaction Score
You would've had to offer me a threesome with Kate Upton and Jessica Alba to attend those first two games. Re-entry wouldn't have mattered.

Reaction Score
I re-entered yesterday's session. Before you leave you need to have your ticket scanned by someone in the guest services department. Pretty easy to go in and out as you please.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Afternoon and night?
Yesterday was 3 games, one session. Today is four game, two sessions. If the re-entry policy is true, then you have the same seat for all three games yesterday. Today you would need two tickets for the two sessions if you want to go to all 4 games.

Husky25

Reaction Score
I re-entered yesterday's session. Before you leave you need to have your ticket scanned by someone in the guest services department. Pretty easy to go in and out as you please.
They didn't make the policy change known, let alone clear. I called the XL Center ticket office on Tuesday afternoon and they said no re-entry allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom