Xavier MBB Preview: The Fast Break Pregame Show 1/10/24 | The Boneyard

Xavier MBB Preview: The Fast Break Pregame Show 1/10/24

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Hey everyone, wanted to share this here. I have decided to retire my role as a lead host of a pregame show and fall into my strong suit - production, graphics and editing. I have teamed up with the guys over at Storrs Central (The UConn Blog) to produce their new pregame show "The Fast Break Pregame Show".

Aman and Patrick did a great job recapping the road win at Butler and previewing tonight's match-up at the Cintas Center, including 3 Keys To The Game.

Thanks to everyone who supported my videos in the past, and hope you find this new pregame video show to be even better!

VIDEO:

Reaction Score
I agree that as far as maintaining current perceptions, UConn is playing with house money tonight. If they lose, they're the third top 4 team to lose to a unranked opponent on the road this week. It happens. Ho-hum. Beat G'town Sunday, take a 14-3 record into next Monday, and you'll see very little change in the polls, probably less in the NET. UConn will remain a high-seed team awaiting return of its franchise player.

Beat Xavier, however, and the house money gets parlayed big-time. UConn becomes the Top 4 team that held serve, joins the #1 conversation, and starts pundits positing that a 2nd straight natty in possible with or without its star player. It'll be a fun week, dispatching G'town, getting news that DC is back on the practice floor, and anticipating the Creighton/Villanova showdowns.

Beat Xavier!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom