WVU Player Punches TTU Fan | The Boneyard

WVU Player Punches TTU Fan

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
The Top 25 is not a safe place as it was before. The top 10 is shifting every week. North Carolina is feeling it. (Happy about that) West Virginia as you shown went down. Duke is always a target. Just look at the scores. What surprises me is that the big dogs are getting beat but "non ranking" teams. I have an application on TV that I look at to keep track of scores. Many times non rank teams are either a few point behind or actually leading at half against some of the big guys. No team is safe.Especially within the conference. So this player chose to take out his frustration by hitting a fan.

Reaction Score
Look closely, looks like some of the fans were taking shots at the players coming off the court and the player reacted.

Reaction Score
Punk move. I did not see any fans doing anything but the video is poor quality. Was that a girl or a guy the player punched. Honestly, video is too blurry to tell.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
That video sucked. I feel assaulted for having clicked on such a poor quality video. At least they could've made one of the actual incident.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Surprised it wasn't Huggy Bear
The guy has the ugliest personality in the world
WVU stayed at same hotel as I did in the last 4 years of the BET and three times we tried to talk to him in the lobby or elevator - he was a complete ass.
Big guy that has a huge gut

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Surprised it wasn't Huggy Bear
The guy has the ugliest personality in the world
WVU stayed at same hotel as I did in the last 4 years of the BET and three times we tried to talk to him in the lobby or elevator - he was a complete ass.
Big guy that has a huge gut
Dead man waddling

Reaction Score
He probably deserved it. Should have followed up with a left hook.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
More of a backhanded shove than a haymaker.

Exactly.

If that dude actually . punched him, he probably holds a body part and doesn't just turn around and look at the guy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom