wvu board | The Boneyard

wvu board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
any1 else get the boot yet? they are cleaning non b12 fans up 1 by 1. to funny. if u dont believe wvu insiders, then your the devil. and now its gotten to a point where when ever a blog or someone outside wvu says something about expansions the imediate quote is "well this confirms expansions is happening, this source is not a wvu person" lol its getting almost to good not to read over there. they just got cable last week. they are loving entourage season 1 on demand hbo. should i spoil it for them?

Reaction Score
it should be noted that apparently "The Dude" got McMurphy to come on his apparent radio show this Thursday. I have to think Brett wouldn't agree to go on some random guy's supposed radio show, which I think is just an internet broadcast, not an actual station, if something weren't already going to have happened. He's on to talk realignment, he knows he's going to be peppered with questions from the rumor mill of the WVU internet people, and if nothing were to have happened, he'd have nothing to talk about and would basically "Next question" everything. A sign? Who knows. But a well established ESPN reporter going on some random internet radio show hosted by a noted twitter rumor mongerer is an odd development.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
it should be noted that apparently "The Dude" got McMurphy to come on his apparent radio show this Thursday. I have to think Brett wouldn't agree to go on some random guy's supposed radio show, which I think is just an internet broadcast, not an actual station, if something weren't already going to have happened. He's on to talk realignment, he knows he's going to be peppered with questions from the rumor mill of the WVU internet people, and if nothing were to have happened, he'd have nothing to talk about and would basically "Next question" everything. A sign? Who knows. But a well established ESPN reporter going on some random internet radio show hosted by a noted twitter rumor mongerer is an odd development.
doubt it, why would he do that?

Reaction Score
doubt it, why would he do that?
that's my point, why would he go on this show unless it was just to recap what's already come out. he's certainly not going to break any information there, and if the info is secret, he's not going to agree to go on and just deflect every question, it would suggest that perhaps something may come out between now and then and he'll be there only to discuss the ramifications of what's already known. maybe I'm just reading too much into it, but it's really the only explanation of why a national reporter would go on some twitter guy's "radio show."

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
that's my point, why would he go on this show unless it was just to recap what's already come out. he's certainly not going to break any information there, and if the info is secret, he's not going to agree to go on and just deflect every question, it would suggest that perhaps something may come out between now and then and he'll be there only to discuss the ramifications of what's already known. maybe I'm just reading too much into it, but it's really the only explanation of why a national reporter would go on some twitter guy's "radio show."
true, I don't no seems weird.

Reaction Score
The Dude (Atomic Noodle) has been posting on the WVU board that UConn has no chance at the B!G because we are not part of the NYC market and no AAU. But he tweeted this last night:

The Dude of WV@theDudeofWV
B1G is counting on ND as #19 with a school that in no way fits the B1G profile or makes @ sense as #20. It's NOT PITT!

The "rumor" (the source is credible) is that the B1G will hit 20 by 2017. The first 4 are UVA, GT, UNC and FSU.

Reaction Score
The Dude (Atomic Noodle) has been posting on the WVU board that UConn has no chance at the B!G because we are not part of the NYC market and no AAU. But he tweeted this last night:

B1G is counting on ND as #19 with a school that in no way fits the B1G profile or makes @ sense as #20. It's NOT PITT!

The "rumor" (the source is credible) is that the B1G will hit 20 by 2017. The first 4 are UVA, GT, UNC and FSU.
he's really stepping up his rumor game. I love the predictions that are four years out. He has been spewing his uconn is not nyc market for a bit now but has completely ignored the small fact that fairfield county is part of nyc demo. I still can't see gtech or fsu in the B1G

Reaction Score

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
We are putting our faith in the hands of the Atomic Noodle? Has is it gotten that bad?

Reaction Score
We are putting our faith in the hands of the Atomic Noodle? Has is it gotten that bad?

Well, he did get McMurphy as a guest on his show tonight. There's a lot of clutching at straws going on here.

Reaction Score
HFD, sources say you got a temp ban and you'll be back soon. Just buy Kevin a DQ bilzzard or threaten to sue him because you got kicked out of the Bartlett House computer lab and y0u will be in good shape.

pj

Reaction Score

His source is Frank the Tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34