OT: WV @ KS-tate | The Boneyard

OT: WV @ KS-tate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
also get to check out hinds...boats probably the happiest kid in the world that he ended up at UConn!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
hinds will be a good pg 2 years from now, boatshow is be ready. thats the big diff. the lefty frosh for wvu brown has nice game, he will be heard from the next couple years. wvu has a good team but not deep. the big man is a goonshow, he could be the mountin man mascot lol. truck and crew will be good enough to be ncaat worthy come march but i don't think they are in the same group as lville/cuse/uconn/marq/pitt

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Whenever I watch West Virginia in a tight game, I feel like I'm waiting for Truck Bryant to do something stupid - the last play in overtime and the long three with two minutes left in double-OT felt like those moments.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Whenever I watch West Virginia in a tight game, I feel like I'm waiting for Truck Bryant to do something stupid - the last play in overtime and the long three with two minutes left in double-OT felt like those moments.

Bryant is a momentum killer for WVU, always has been. Just took a wild drive right into two KState big guys.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Kilicli should be an absolutely dominant player, and half-asses it more than any star in the Big East. His turnover on a post up spin near the end of regulation was baffling. It was a simple move that he started well and then completely forgot what he was doing on the court.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Bryant has taken four or five shots in double-overtime. One was a good shot.

Jones has touched it once - and it results in an easy bucket. He's 12-17 on the game, but West Virginia's guards are so dim that they'll still think they're the key to the win.

Reaction Score
Lol @ the "what are you ducking doing Angel!" moment caught on camera by Frank Martin.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the 1-3-1 that wvu is playing will get torn up in BE play where every team has a quality big that you can lob it to. ksu has done it some but they don't have a pope/ad etc..

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Is Fran Fraschilla dumb or does he thing we're dumb?

What I have learned from Fran tonight is that this loss won't hurt either team's resume. Apparently, it will be an invisible loss. And when you are down three with ten seconds left, you need to take a three point shot.

I feel like we should be writing this stuff down.

And I would like to note that Huggins has given up entirely and is now wearing fat-guy pants with elastic waist-bands. Stylish, coach.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
It's because he looks like he just finished running a boot camp or something. Dude looks uptight and ripe for an aneurysm 24/7

Reaction Score
Looking into Frank Martin's eyes when he stares at the TV camera is absolutely scary. Similar to Peter Lorry or some other horror film actor in role. Scary, scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom