WTF!!!! CCSU on lockdown... | The Boneyard

WTF!!!! CCSU on lockdown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If this turns out to be another mass gun tragedy, another gun safety debate will ensue. Remember this moment when the SWAT team is on scene and confusion reigns if you think of how an excess of armed civilians would be helpful (they wouldn't) back at this moment.

Reaction Score
If this turns out to be another mass gun tragedy, another gun safety debate will ensue. Remember this moment when the SWAT team is on scene and confusion reigns if you think of how an excess of armed civilians would be helpful (they wouldn't) back at this moment.

I am sure we'll get the usual grandstanding about how we need to further attack legal gun owners in a feel good measure that does literally nothing to deter these sort of events.

Reaction Score
I am sure we'll get the usual grandstanding about how we need to further attack legal gun owners in a feel good measure that does literally nothing to deter these sort of events.
Didn't the gun laws passed after Newtown solve this problem?

Reaction Score
CCSU
#CCSU no classes or events this afternoon or tonight. Police have one suspect in custody, but have not sounded the all clear as of 3 p.m.

CCSU
The sounds that you just heard was campus police indicating that the campus is ALL CLEAR #ccsu. You may now leave the buildings.

Student... no injuries.

Reaction Score
Didn't the gun laws passed after Newtown solve this problem?

Simple talking points thrown around by otherwise smart people are the reason we'll never solve issues like this.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I work in the vicinity... So it was a little weird walking back in to the building around 12:15 or so today and finding out that CCSU was locked down, and we were too out of precaution. Glad no one was harmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom