WSU wants any opponent for the Sun Bowl | The Boneyard

WSU wants any opponent for the Sun Bowl

Reaction Score
I would love it! But I wonder if there would be a danger to the players. Are they physically ready to play a game. I’m guessing they’ve been recuperating from the season and may not be “game-ready.” In addition, I’m guessing Mora has had zero time to institute any changes to our game plan. It’d be fun, but could be a train wreck (like most of our season was)!

Reaction Score
For us, hard no. Who knows where team is now - likely home.

No offense, but can’t a team that could’ve played in a cancelled bowl (Fenway, military) sign up.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
For us, hard no. Who knows where team is now - likely home.

No offense, but can’t a team that could’ve played in a cancelled bowl (Fenway, military) sign up.
I was joking with it being us, but I agree that taking one of the teams from a cancelled bowl game would make sense.

This whole bowl season is a mess.

Reaction Score
I would love it! But I wonder if there would be a danger to the players. Are they physically ready to play a game. I’m guessing they’ve been recuperating from the season and may not be “game-ready.” In addition, I’m guessing Mora has had zero time to institute any changes to our game plan. It’d be fun, but could be a train wreck (like most of our season was)!
Or we’d win 54-35. I’d love to go to the Sun Bowl too.

Reaction Score
I’m sure if they asked the players they would all be in… we know the players make the decisions because they voted to cancel 2020 per RE…. Sarcasm on.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
It would be fun to get a jump start on calling for the backup QB, but.... no.

Reaction Score
S. F. Austin would be an I retesting opponent for the Cougars. Could it be done? I heard they are looking at going FBS, so they could gauge how difficult it would be.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
They should create a ‘Transfer Portal’ team that can fill in for any COVID bowl teams.

There are what, like 700 kids in the portal? Let Urban Meyer hold open tryouts for any transfer portal players interested in showcasing their abilities to programs and let them field a team coached by Urban Meyer.

With all the transfer portal focus, it would be TV gold!:)

Reaction Score
Good for the Chippewas and MACtion. Hopefully, the CMU and Wazzu players avoid Omicron for 3 days.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom