WR Neally Cunningham. Did not sign. Going JUCO route per rivals nm | The Boneyard

WR Neally Cunningham. Did not sign. Going JUCO route per rivals nm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
so we lost two. I wonder, if they try to snag some other recruits from MAC schools

Reaction Score
Grades again, huh? I would imagine the staff knew about these issues, which would explain why this class seems so big.

Reaction Score
I liked the deepest part of this class. Add OL and LB to that list.

Reaction Score
Edited this post... my bad peeps... kids name is NEAL Cunningham and NOT NEALLY Cunningham... two different kids it appears... but Eric Kinsey did end up at FAMU:

http://www.famuathletics.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=25300&ATCLID=205372245

Kinsey...yes. Cunningham...not exactly! The A&M recruit is Neal C. who is from Pompano and plays on defense. Whereas Neally is from Palm Bay and plays on offense. Similar names and sizes too...but appears they aren't the same person.

Reaction Score
Kinsey...yes. Cunningham...not exactly! The A&M recruit is Neal C. who is from Pompano and plays on defense. Whereas Neally is from Palm Bay and plays on offense. Similar names and sizes too...but appears they aren't the same person.

To the Ktuck check out my post above. This is the real Neal Cunningham haha. Edit: Just saw you edited your previous post after you saw Neal cunningham.

Just looking at Kinsey's rivals profile, his gap 2.7 and ACT 17 are average at best. Seems like school takes a back seat to football for him. 2.7 isn't too bad, I am thinking grades kept him from going to any better schools.

BTW who reported he was headed to WVU, and where did they get that info from?

Reaction Score
To the OP check out my post above. This is the real Neal Cunningham haha.

Just looking at Kinsey's rivals profile, his gap 2.7 and ACT 17 are average at best. Seems like school takes a back seat to football for him. 2.7 isn't too bad, I am thinking grades kept him from going to any better schools.

BTW who reported he was headed to WVU, and where did they get that info from?

Nice pic for Neal...not quite Neally...lol Sorry for the later post...hadn't seen yours before I hit enter.

Reaction Score
Nice pic for Neal...not quite Neally...lol Sorry for the later post...hadn't seen yours before I hit enter.

It's cool man. I was curious as well, so I checked it out too. Interesting choice for Kinsey. I'm thinking a grade eligibility issue. rivals reports a 2.7 GPA ACT of 17, not exactly stellar.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
kinsey was reported to wvu early this morning-false
then cincy ppl went wild with rumors but nothing
then 2night during the bball game it was out there that wvu did in fact get a loi and he was a eer.

guess they were all false...if he didn't go bcs becuase of school issues, then this is not te extra recruit the staff was talking about, they would have known...

edit at 11:52-kinsey has been removed from famus list, rumors are still all over. this is getting wild

Reaction Score
kinsey was reported to wvu early this morning-false
then cincy ppl went wild with rumors but nothing
then 2night during the bball game it was out there that wvu did in fact get a loi and he was a eer.

guess they were all false...if he didn't go bcs becuase of school issues, then this is not te extra recruit the staff was talking about, they would have known...

edit at 11:52-kinsey has been removed from famus list, rumors are still all over. this is getting wild

You can say that again! Did you you just check the FAMU commit list? or hear something from another source?

Reaction Score
I'm still awake so where are the rumors coming from? The kids probably fast asleep by now laughing at all of us in his dreams.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
its epic trolling on twitter with this kid. the cincy fanbase gave up but the wvu fans are all over him. rivals ppl and other sites are saying sorry for the reports but its a ghost town to what is actually going on. love it lol

should i gte in the game and clain hes a husky for kicks???

Reaction Score
its epic trolling on twitter with this kid. the cincy fanbase gave up but the wvu fans are all over him. rivals ppl and other sites are saying sorry for the reports but its a ghost town to what is actually going on. love it lol

should i gte in the game and clain hes a husky for kicks???

Weird. Maybe he needs to sleep on it one more night.

Quick question maybe someone can answer for me, if a HS kid has decided to go the JUCO route, must he decide by a certain date? Or is there a National signing day (alla today) for both CFB programs and JUCO programs?

Reaction Score
Geesh! All this went down after my last post last night... (lol) ....Morning folks... again, my bad on the Neal/Neally debacle... I actually edited my last comment b4 anyone responded to it...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
ok now that the best ever signing day troll(eric kinsey) is a errr, back on topic to neally. first report was a local juco now Dean in MA??? well as far as i'm concerned thats our first 2013 commit right there. 3* btw :D

Reaction Score
ok now that the best ever signing day troll(eric kinsey) is a errr, back on topic to neally. first report was a local juco now Dean in MA??? well as far as i'm concerned thats our first 2013 commit right there. 3* btw :D

He'll be at a JUCO in Mass? Who knows who might come along if he has an impressive season, but I hope he sticks with Uconn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom