WOW, dickie has 2 BE guards on top 6 list with Newton at 3 & no ACC | The Boneyard

WOW, dickie has 2 BE guards on top 6 list with Newton at 3 & no ACC

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
How do you despise all 3? Dickie V a great person, Russo is hilarious, and Stephen A plays his role well. He also works his arse off
Vitale’s rambling and biased commentary made his games borderline unwatchable. Dude’s a Duke homer and is biased in everything he says. Thank goodness I haven’t had to sit through a game with him as an announcer in over a decade.

Reaction Score
How do you despise all 3? Dickie V a great person, Russo is hilarious, and Stephen A plays his role well. He also works his arse off

Trust me it’s not that hard.

Despise is too strong but use “annoy” and you probably have a majority who agree.

And for the list, not good.

Reaction Score
Trust me it’s not that hard.

Despise is too strong but use “annoy” and you probably have a majority who agree.

And for the list, not good.
Dickie V is annoying in the sense that he just needs to talk. But I respect the hell outta him as a commentator and basketball mind

Reaction Score
Stephen A is the all time worst listen ever. Dickie V is just a clown. Mad Dog on the other hand is fantastic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom