Wouldn't You Be Embarrassed? | The Boneyard

Wouldn't You Be Embarrassed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
If you coached this team? If he doesn't resign then he's here for the money.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Pride goeth before the fall.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
He's clearly here for the money, if he's not fired I fully expect him to be sound asleep on the sidelines for one of the upcoming games.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Don't they get the dough weather they get fired or not?

Reaction Score
PP won't quit and people like Desmond Conner will defend him to the end. Have you ever been on the Courant football chat? Desmond will go out of his way to talk down to anyone who suggests that PP doesn't have it.

Reaction Score
Don't they get the dough weather they get fired or not?

No. They get the buyout amount. So he has millions of reasons to win if this is about money. If he gets canned he may not get another big money job and he only gets his buyout which is much less. So believe it or not his incentives are aligned. Win. And get paid. Lose. Get fired. Don't get paid.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Almost 2 million for him and GDL.

That sounds like our cut of the new TV contract with the AAC. Now THAT is money well spent.....SMH

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
No. They get the buyout amount. So he has millions of reasons to win if this is about money. If he gets canned he may not get another big money job and he only gets his buyout which is much less. So believe it or not his incentives are aligned. Win. And get paid. Lose. Get fired. Don't get paid.
Thanks now I'm clear brother didn't completely understand.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
PP won't quit and people like Desmond Conner will defend him to the end. Have you ever been on the Courant football chat? Desmond will go out of his way to talk down to anyone who suggests that PP doesn't have it.

To go off on a tangent here, we've had Syracuse fans visit and state that Pasqualoni will be a failure pretty much from the day he was hired. Their predictions have come true.

Since Conner is a Syracuse supporter (grad or just a fan, I'm not sure), why doesn't he share that opinion? He saw what happened at the end of PP's tenure there and he's seeing the same poor performance here. How does he miss the trend?

Reaction Score
I'd fire them, would refuse to pay them and sue them just to keep it tied up for years. F' these frauds. I'd find even the most flimsy basis to challenge the contract. Let these losers eat for a few years. They are not worth 2 cents let alone 2 million.

Problem is we have incompetence in Warde who won't do anything, and a President who doesn't give a cr@p about the program.

Yes, I am having unresolved anger issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom