Worst sports judgments of your life | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Worst sports judgments of your life

Reaction Score

La Flama Blanca would have never put up with that.

MPdZtlk.gif

Reaction Score
They haven't won the World Series yet.

I hope they do but there is a long way to go. And the playoffs should be some fun baseball and the Red Sox could wind up losing the wild card game which would be very disappointing. But before the season started he thought they had no chance. And they were not going to be competitive .

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I hope they do but there is a long way to go. And the playoffs should be some fun baseball and the Red Sox could wind up losing the wild card game which would be very disappointing. But before the season started he thought they had no chance. And they were not going to be competitive .

The wildcard game is the biggest crock of snow going.

Reaction Score
In all fairness, I posted just after they lost out on Eric Hosmer and it sounded like their offer for J.D. Martinez was going nowhere. Had they been unable to sign J.D., where do think they would be now?

Reaction Score
Yeah let’s get back to Dumbroski missing out on Hosner. All he had to do to get him was give his 8 yeats and 144 million. Now he’s stuck with Moreland who’s having a better year and is only signed through next year. Good call

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom