Working their butts off | The Boneyard

Working their butts off

Reaction Score
I was seated right behind the bench last night and I have to say these guys were totally exhausted. It was great to see how hard Ollie is getting them to play. At one point during time out, CV came to the bench and sat down with hands over his head - a few other players had to go get him and bring him to the huddle.Yes, we can all pick apart each and every guy out there for various reasons but they are really working. Not sure everyone realizes A) how hard it is to make significant contributions as a freshman and B) how hard it is to play a 40 minute college game with 6 guys.
Say what you want about our poor start even with Alterique and Larrier, but I'm convinced if they had been playing the entire year so far that we would have a very good chance at doing well in the tournament. Just too bad, we'll never know probably never know.

Reaction Score
I was seated right behind the bench last night and I have to say these guys were totally exhausted. It was great to see how hard Ollie is getting them to play. At one point during time out, CV came to the bench and sat down with hands over his head - a few other players had to go get him and bring him to the huddle.Yes, we can all pick apart each and every guy out there for various reasons but they are really working. Not sure everyone realizes A) how hard it is to make significant contributions as a freshman and B) how hard it is to play a 40 minute college game with 6 guys.
Say what you want about our poor start even with Alterique and Larrier, but I'm convinced if they had been playing the entire year so far that we would have a very good chance at doing well in the tournament. Just too bad, we'll never know probably never know.

Are you trying to say KO had something to do with how hard they are playing? That's unheard of no way the guy doesn't have that kind of impact, his divorce has changed his passion for the program didn't you know that?

Head bang

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
No way KO was doing anything positive
He just sits on his hands and makes weird faces and never calls TOs, draws up plays and pleads with RP Tyler Phommachanh step out of bounds, coaches the team how to get off to slow starts and asks JA to throw away a pass or two - oh yeah don't forget he was responsible for all the injuries (how? that's his dirty little secret)
He does nothing in practice
There - I filled in for all those KO bashers - anyone come to mind?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
This place is really strange....I'll just leave it at that.
Mau, Kit and I are laying down some sarcasm - get it?

Reaction Score
Sorry its not KO, credit actually goes to the Boneyard. The team is responding to the multi-negative threads. I wouldn't be surprised if a player eventually punches one of our posters in the face.

Take a bow posters!!

If KO saw me and didn't knock me out I'd be disappointed. Same goes for Purvis, Omar Calhoun, and Coombs McDaniel

Reaction Score
Thx - I was being overly sensitive. I got the sarcasm, just kind of thought it was a relevant post with something sort of new and only comments were sarcastic rather than some discussion - I guess there was not really much to discuss about it.

Reaction Score
Thx - I was being overly sensitive. I got the sarcasm, just kind of thought it was a relevant post with something sort of new and only comments were sarcastic rather than some discussion - I guess there was not really much to discuss about it.

Nah plenty to discuss, post was spot on. Didn't mean to make light of it but just had a chance to nudge the doubters, my bad.

Reaction Score
No worries, you make up for it every time i see the pic above your name!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom