Working out for next year | The Boneyard

Working out for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our bigs should be lifting weights asap. Our guards need to be working on ball handling, and their jumpers. And PLEASE can we get someone to teach them how to block out!!! I damn near went crazy looking at games, and players was just watching the rebound waiting on it to come to them.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
So during the summer big men should try to get stronger and guards should try to improve their skills? Please share more of your wondrous basketball wisdom with us :rolleyes:

I kid, I kid.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
"I had another idea. I think we should have some plays. You know, usually in football you have some organized plays..."

Reaction Score
Our bigs should be lifting weights asap. Our guards need to be working on ball handling, and their jumpers. And PLEASE can we get someone to teach them how to block out!!! I damn near went crazy looking at games, and players was just watching the rebound waiting on it to come to them.
The idea that they were not coached properly on how to block out is crazy. Blocking out, rotations and help defense is all they work on every day, but just because they've been shown don't mean they do it. KO needs to find players that can and will.

Reaction Score
Yeah we know they get taught it. You should be blocking out before college ball. I agree, get some kids who will.

Reaction Score
You know what would be perfect? They should, like, meet during the days they don't have games and... practice... playing... basketball... ?
Nah, never mind, it was a dumb suggestion.

Reaction Score
One idea too is that maybe they could record the games and show the team the video afterwards - point out to them what they did right and wrong so that they can learn from it.

I just know that when I'm trying to learn how to do something, like put together an IKEA bureau, I like to go on line and see a video. Visuals help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom