Won 3 out 4 after Tx two-step, 13 to go.... | The Boneyard

Won 3 out 4 after Tx two-step, 13 to go....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After dropping 2 in Tx the consesus was UConn needed to win 3 of the next 4 to right the ship....they did. We didn't get the one we (maybe) wanted most but L'ville continues to have our number. The bungling refs aside, UConn was manhandled and only Bazz kept us in striking distance. Not going to kill Daniels, Dickie V did enough of that to the point of being mean I thought.

Ollie rightly blew his cap at the ref and let off some steam...alot of it may have been built up frustration we all feel about L'ville having our number and getting a P5 invite with us still in limbo. Whatever the case, the non-call on Giffey sucked but L'ville was probably going to win anyway.

We got the 3 out of 4.....let's keep doing that the rest of the way, which is very realistic, and we'll be in good shape for the tourney. Next up Temple....bring them on!

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Needed to be said. I am not quite done bitching though.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I think we finish the last stretch around 9-4. That leaves us around a 6-10 seed and probably a bubble team if we're close to 10 losses.

Reaction Score
I think we finish the last stretch around 9-4. That leaves us around a 6-10 seed and probably a bubble team if we're close to 10 losses.
I agree, our quality wins keep us solidly in tourney for now....only bad loses keep us out.

Fair or not, it's really going to be on Bazz to carry us the rest of the way. As long as he gets 1 other player to step up each game wether it be Daniels, Boat, Kromah, Brimah, Giff we should be ok....when it's just him (like last night) tough to win.

Last edited:

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I agree, our qaulity wins keep us solidly in tourney for now....only bad loses keep us out.
we need to win the games we should and win at home against cinci and memphis definitely. i honest seeing us winning every game if we play like we did at memphis... i also see us losing games if we play like in texas and against lousiville

Reaction Score
If we rebound like we did against L'ville, we'll go .500 down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom