Women's Basketball Beat Writers Panel | The Boneyard

Women's Basketball Beat Writers Panel

Reaction Score
Hi all,

I've been expanding the type of content I'm producing with The Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast and now doing a bit of video work. I recently hosted a beat writers panel with the writers for the men's team, and am doing the same for the women's team! We're recording tomorrow (myself, Alexa, Doug, and Dan). I wanted to reach out and see if anyone here has any questions they'd like the panel to answer... we're looking to recap this past season and looking forward to next year.

Thanks again for all the support!

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Here`s a few:

1. Do you go on the Boneyard at all? What are your impressions?

2. What do you foresee as the starting lineup next year? (Now there`s a favorite Boneyard topic.)

3. Are you able to stay in touch with Geno, and if so how? What about the players and recruits?

4. Based upon your last sighting, whenever that might have been, where do you see Evina at this point in her recovery? Have you spoken or texted with her recently?

5. What are you hearing or sensing about the upcoming season or lack thereof that we might not be aware of?

6. Were you surprised Megan left, and did you think UConn had a shot at making the Final Four based upon how they were playing at the end of the season?

Last edited:

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
I'd be curious if the beat writers have heard anything about how potential state budget cuts might affect UConn sports operations, specifically WBB, but also Huskies teams in general, especially if there's the potential for no crowd-attended football games in the fall. Thanks!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The starting 5 to begin the season?

Reaction Score
Question for the panel.

How is Geno talking about Bueckers privately. Not the usual freshmen stuff. He has to be excited. I've watched her play for almost 3 years and she is a coach's dream. He went to see 20 of Bueckers' games, some long after she signed.
Geno's mom must have worn out several rosaries for him to land Bueckers and maybe Fudd too.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
the ct scoreboard podcast???

where's that available & when?

Reaction Score
the ct scoreboard podcast???

where's that available & when?

Hi there- you can subscribe anywhere you like to get your podcasts from (apple, google, spotify, etc.). You can also follow us on Facebok (facebook.com/ctscoreboardpod) and Twitter (twitter.com/ctscoreboardpod).

We'll be recording tonight and it will be posted shortly after. I'll post here as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom