Women in HE Tournament Semi's | The Boneyard

Women in HE Tournament Semi's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The women beat UNH today in triple OT to sweep their best of 3 series. They head on to the semi finals at Merrimack's Lawler Rink next weekend (single elimination format). This caps off a really good season for this team (16-14-5 over all...11-10-3 in HE) as Chris MacKenzie continues the rebuilding job he inherited.

Reaction Score
The women beat UNH today in triple OT to sweep their best of 3 series. They head on to the semi finals at Merrimack's Lawler Rink next weekend (single elimination format). This caps off a really good season for this team (16-14-5 over all...11-10-3 in HE) as Chris MacKenzie continues the rebuilding job he inherited.

The women's hockey team had really fallen far down in the dumps before Chris MacKenzie was named coach. Considering where they were, it is quite an accomplishment that the the team is back in the Hockey East Final Four in MacKenzie's third year.

Reaction Score
That triple OT game was incredible to watch. They were down 3-1 and came back to tie it with 41 seconds left. I'm not an expert but the ship appears headed in the right direction.

Reaction Score
That triple OT game was incredible to watch. They were down 3-1 and came back to tie it with 41 seconds left. I'm not an expert but the ship appears headed in the right direction.
I hope so...Coach Mac had yeoman's work ahead of him when he took the job. He has really done a GREAT job so far. Hopefully the Freitas upgrade project is announced soon so that he can have a facility to compete with BC and BU.

Reaction Score
Is there an update to report, maybe this is the update but I've heard a renovated Freitas for 4K? Now talk of UConn buying EOS makes me wonder if an arean for Mansfield apartments is back in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom