Woman looking for autograph at Temple game | The Boneyard

Woman looking for autograph at Temple game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
At the Temple game, a women asked me if I could arrange to get autograph for her mother, a long-time Huskies fan. I told her I thought it was going to be difficult because the team was planning to leave immediately after the game to fly home to catch the Super Bowl. However, I did get an autograph from Geno, but I did not see you after the game. You didn't tell me your name, so I don't know how to reach you.

If you happen to read this, please contact me, tell me the age of your mother so I know it is you, and I will mail the autograph to you for your mother.

JS

Reaction Score
Phil, you might note for the person's benefit (or not, since I'm doing so) that if she wants to reach you through the BY she will have to register with the site, log in and use the private message system.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Good point.

I have no idea whether she reads this, but at a loss as to how to identify her so I'm just hoping she, or someone she knows, will see it.

If she reads this, I encourage her to become a member, but as an alternative, I can be reached at Stephen.W. Philbrick@gmail.com.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
That's a really nice offer, Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads