WNBL broadcast deal with ESPN | The Boneyard

WNBL broadcast deal with ESPN

Reaction Score

Just came across this from the Next Hoops email newsletter. ESPN expanding their coverage internationally in this fashion is nice to see.
I have seen no indication that this is for anything other than ESPN's channel in Australia. I wonder if this combination of new deals affects global rights though as it was pretty useful to have every game in Australia on YouTube for those outside the country (although it was annoying for Australia's that had to pay for their local coverage).

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
The other channel 9Now will allow you to stream games....but...you will need a VPN to put your location in Australia.
If you use a VPN, you will need to register with 9Now, and use your email. You will need to enter an Australian postal code, which are 4 digits. In that case google Australia postal codes and pick one in Sydney or Melbourne.
They were showing the US Open tennis with Aussie announcers today when I logged in earlier.

ESPN+ and Watch ESPN(ESPN3) have not put up their schedules for November, as of yet. They might be one or the other. I havent checked about registering for ESPN Australia.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom