WNBAers Abroad, DT Style | The Boneyard

WNBAers Abroad, DT Style

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This is old stuff which I stumbled into while engaging in a tete e tete with Orangutan elsewhere, but I never saw them, so maybe you didn't either?

“It’s really just a world of extremes. You have the Hyatt, and then you have the Industrial Revolution over there,” Taurasi said, gesturing out the window at a row of dilapidated Soviet-era high rises. “You have all this money, and then you have the setup every Sunday in our gym parking lot. You got the one guy cooking the chicken. You got the other guy selling the goat cheese.”

Diana Taurasi Focusing on Playing in Russia, Where the Money Is

“I’ve probably drunk enough vodka for a village,” Taurasi told the newspaper. “It just happens. I mean, with the weather being so crappy, nothing to do. Might as well be hung over. And you can’t not drink. You must drink. It’s just part of the world here. Any Russian team: You win, you drink. You lose, you drink.”

https://nypost.com/2015/03/17/american-hoops-star-drinks-up-her-millions-in-russia/

The vodka ... a driver on 24 hour call is one of her Russian team perks.

Reaction Score
She’s keeping it real. She’s an intelligent street smart person. Glad she’s making some money because that’s a lonely trade off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom