WNBA Schedule | The Boneyard

WNBA Schedule

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Good amount of games on CBSSN and ESPN2. Hope the rest on Live Access. Wonder who will handle play by play and analysis??
Good point; in past years the broadcasts have almost all been called by someone hired by one of the teams. I assume this year the league will have two or so pairs of announcers on location who will do all the games. Could be good or tedious.

I for one will be looking forward to watching MoJeff's return. It's been way too long since we've been able to see her. I wish I didn't have to watch Ogunbowale on the same team, but I managed to root for the Wings because of Chong even though Diggins and Glory Johnson were on the team.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Storm - Liberty getting the first game out of the chute. Sat July 25 on ESPN. Stewie vs Sabrina is the matchup WNBA feels will get the most eyeballs. Hope MW is ok to enter the bubble by then but will clearly not be ready :(

Reaction Score
They could probably do the broadcasts remotely having the commentators in a studio or even equip them to be able to broadcast from home. NASCAR has been doing it this way with their in booth commentators for months going back to when they started up with computer simulated races and continuing now that they are back with live races. Only the pit reporters are sent to the different tracks to cover the races.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Looks like I guessed right.

So how will that work? The 'home' team will define the announcers used?
How about one announcer for each team, let them talk smack (like Sue /Aja but that was no contest). That would be fun.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom