WNBA on Twitter | The Boneyard

WNBA on Twitter

Reaction Score
Does anyone watch games on twitter? Do we just set up an account and then we are able to watch the games?

Reaction Score
WNBA will have 10 live regular games in Twitter, not every game.
I guess if you have Twitter account you can watch it free, starting today 7pm ET
======================
The WNBA and Twitter recently announced the schedule of 10 live regular season WNBA games, which will be streamed on Twitter during the 2020 season.

To bring fans closer to live game action, the WNBA will stream a unique broadcast on Twitter hosted by alternative commentators.

Some of the commentator include basketball analysts LaChina Robinson and Rose Gold-Onwude.

“Twitter continues to be an integral part of the WNBA’s media landscape and providing innovation on their platform during this unique season will elevate fan engagement to a whole new level,” said WNBA Commissioner Cathy Engelbert according to a league press release.

This year’s schedule includes some power packed games like the Phoenix Mercury vs. Los Angeles Sparks and the Las Vegas Aces vs. Connecticut Sun.

In addition to live games, Twitter will also run WNBA highlights and features throughout the season.

“WNBA fans on Twitter are passionate about their hoops – and these hyper-engaged fans continue to fuel an increased popularity of the league,” said TJ Adeshola who is the Head of Sports Partnerships at Twitter, according to a league press release.

Reaction Score
Does anyone watch games on twitter? Do we just set up an account and then we are able to watch the games?

Set up a twitter account and follow the WNBA. Search WNBA and hit follow. Then u can watch all the games broadcasted on Twitter

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Set up a twitter account and follow the WNBA. Search WNBA and hit follow. Then u can watch all the games broadcasted on Twitter

I don't think you need to "follow" anyone. I don't follow anyone and I've never had a problem watching.

Reaction Score
I don't think you need to "follow" anyone. I don't follow anyone and I've never had a problem watching.
Your right you don’t have to follow. But if you do follow you will get a notification when there is a live broadcast.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom