WNBA observations at the 1/2 way point | The Boneyard

WNBA observations at the 1/2 way point

Reaction Score
Interesting analysis. I have to say,m though that the writer is the reason everyone should have an editor. She writes like a sophomore.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Very happy to see Allisha Gray leading the charge for rookie of the year. There was a time back in the day when @triaddukefan and I had to lead the charge to educate people how good she was and that she was the best player on UNC while having to share the court with what turned out to be a Cubic Zirconium.
Now she a national Champion and likely ROY in the WNBA.

images.jpg

Reaction Score
Very happy to see Allisha Gray leading the charge for rookie of the year. There was a time back in the day when @triaddukefan and I had to lead the charge to educate people how good she was and that she was the best player on UNC while having to share the court with what turned out to be a Cubic Zirconium.

Unless McCoughtry makes a surprise return after the All Star break, Sykes has all the momentum towards the ROY.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Unless McCoughtry makes a surprise return after the All Star break, Sykes has all the momentum towards the ROY.
You must be from the ATL. Sykes is a NJ girl and former Philly Belles- but I rocking with Allisha on this one.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

I dont quite remember that, but I will take your word for it :D

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I dont quite remember that, but I will take your word for it :D

" How can anyone who honestly proclaims to be a WCBB fan, not know of Gray ? She was on track to be a legit All-American candidate next season. I cant think of a wcbb team in america that she wouldnt start for if she was eligible next season."
@triaddukefan July 2015

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
" How can anyone who honestly proclaims to be a WCBB fan, not know of Gray ? She was on track to be a legit All-American candidate next season. I cant think of a wcbb team in america that she wouldnt start for if she was eligible next season."
@triaddukefan July 2015

cat.gif

You have a better memory than I.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog