WNBA News does a nice job of summing up our Seniors... | The Boneyard

WNBA News does a nice job of summing up our Seniors...

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
This looks to be a real good deep draft. There are a good number of seniors. I think every team can get a good player. Also where does Diamond DeShields go in the draft?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
This looks to be a real good deep draft. There are a good number of seniors. I think every team can get a good player. Also where does Diamond DeShields go in the draft?

My guess is somewhere in the first round. Especially since she was perceived to be a first rounder if she had declared for the draft after her junior year. IMO she has improved her appeal having played professionally overseas and gaining experience of playing at that level, in addition to gaining some personal growth and maturity.

Reaction Score
The really amazing thing - I was completely unaware UCONN had changed conferences!!!!

Gabby Williams, F, Connecticut
Kia Nurse, G, Connecticut

We go from the Pacific to the Atlantic to a pair of UConn seniors ready to make the leap to the WNBA, but only after trying to get one more NCAA title on their resumes first.

Connecticut opened play in the Atlantic Athletic Conference Tournament on Sunday with an 82-56 win...........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom