WNBA Mock Draft: Lou Projected First Round Pick | The Boneyard

WNBA Mock Draft: Lou Projected First Round Pick

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Well, M.A. has marked out a lot of wiggle room in this mock, that's for sure. Given the uncertainty of the Covid year option, I get it.
A few reactions:
- I know Dallas GM has an unerring tendency to stockpile players at the same position, but maybe -- just maybe -- he'll get over this habit with a new head coach talking in his ear.

Is Jordan Horston a point guard? A wing? Have Veronica Burton and Crystal Dangerfield at PG and Diamond DeShields just came over to fill the wing position. And there's a guard named Ogunbowale who isn't going to give up her share of minutes or the ball very often.

So, if the new coach wants defense, I'd go with Brea Beal with one of those picks because she can spell DeShields and/or Arike and play some defense for a spell.

Would Maddy Siegrest ever get a touch on the Wings? I could see her fitting on just about any of those other teams.

- Boy, Soares had a cup of coffee in D-1 P-5 play, so that seems pretty high to place her. Mike Thibault is pretty astute judge of talent, so I'll be interested in seeing what he sees a best fit for the Mystics. I could see Amihere go the Mystics to back up multiple positions. Another thought for the Mystics: Dorka.

- As for Lou, M.A.'s throwing darts at this point unless he thinks Greg Bibb wants to have 5 or 5 guards/wings to fight it out in Dallas. I could see LA being interested, given that KLS and Talbot are both out, taking Lou or Joens for the wing shooter slot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom