WNBA - Minnesota vs. Connecticut | The Boneyard

WNBA - Minnesota vs. Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Preseason game being broadcast live on Thursday at 7:00 pm, CPTV sports channel.

Reaction Score
Is the CPTV Sports Channel offered anywhere on Cablevision?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Go... UCONN grads! who do you even root for in that matchup? Minny with Maya and HH Siemone or Ct with Tina, Ashja, Renee, Kalana, Jess and HH Kara? i do think Jess gets cut this year to make room for Shay Chegog, but i could see them cutting Sidney Spencer too. Gotta go with the Sun tho. would be fun to see them match up in the WNBA finals!!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
In one way, I hate this game because although I am physically incapable of rooting against Maya, the Sun team is LOADED with Huskies so I feel ashamed rooting against them. It's just not right.

AAARRGGHHH

Luckily this one's pre-season.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Go... UCONN grads! who do you even root for in that matchup? Minny with Maya and HH Siemone or Ct with Tina, Ashja, Renee, Kalana, Jess and HH Kara? i do think Jess gets cut this year to make room for Shay Chegog, but i could see them cutting Sidney Spencer too. Gotta go with the Sun tho. would be fun to see them match up in the WNBA finals!!

Jess isn't playing this year as she recuperates from surgery. She is going to grad school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom