WNBA GM, Coach panel mock draft | The Boneyard

WNBA GM, Coach panel mock draft

Will Myisha Hines Allen be a 1st round choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
My apologies if this was already covered. I looked but didnt see it. It's ten days old from the Wa Post

Mock draft for 2018 first round only.

A mock WNBA draft chosen by panel of league's coaches, GMs

I would like feedback on one thing specific. Does anyone think Myisha Hines-Allen of L'Ville has a shot to be in the first round. WNBA standards she is an undersized 6'2 power forward.

She is capable of putting together a great streak of games. I think if she finishes the year on a roll, including a monster UConn game she has a shot.

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It depends on a team's needs, who is available (restricted and unrestricted free agents) when they are on the clock. Here's a list that has already been posted here in the yard. I'm including it again for reference. It's the top 25 WCBB players for 2017-2018 season according to espnW.com. Take the seniors off this list, then you may get an idea of how others perceive them as they enter the draft in April. It might be the same poll you linked. I could not access it. It wants some $$$ to view it. :eek: I didn't go beyond that point.

One poll had Kia Nurse going 4th in the second round to the Connecticut Sun. I seriously doubt that. Kia will go somewhere in the first round. That same poll had Gabby going 4th overall to the Sky. I think they BOTH go in the 1st round.

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323
Top Bottom