WNBA Games Tonight, Tuesday, 08/05 | The Boneyard

WNBA Games Tonight, Tuesday, 08/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Some good games on tap with playoff implications.

Chicago at CT
Minny at Indy
NY at Washington
Atlanta at Phoenix
Tulsa at LA

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
EDD is getting back to full strength, she said she feels heathly, and the only thing that is holding her back now is her lungs(getting back into shape).

Chicago looks like a whole different team with her back, if I'm an East I don't want to play them in the playoffs.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
EDD is getting back to full strength, she said she feels heathly, and the only thing that is holding her back now is her lungs(getting back into shape).

Chicago looks like a whole different team with her back, if I'm an East I don't want to play them in the playoffs.

I think Chicago will be the team to come out of the East. Syl is playing well and hopefully EDD can work her way into basketball shape. If Sloot can come back they have a chance to win it all. I hope it's Phx and Chicago in the finals, but it would also be fun to watch EDD and Maya match up.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Watching the last Sky game. EDD looks thin, almost gaunt in the face.

Reaction Score
Chicago will make it interesting in the playoffs but the Mystics looked good tonight. They helped the Sky's fortunes by blowing out NY.

Reaction Score
Chiney was out tonight with an abcessed tooth as the Sun lost the game. Now the Sky are tied for third place.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Chiney was out tonight with an abcessed tooth as the Sun lost the game. Now the Sky are tied for third place.

Ouch, the worst. Poor kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak