WNBA Draft Needs by Team | The Boneyard

WNBA Draft Needs by Team

Reaction Score
The Mystics primary need is another star player which they will not get in this draft. If you look at the Golden state Warriors, you need two or three star players to win a championship. Brown would be the best pick for the Mystics but the Ionescu playing for Oregon another year may have messed that up. I wouldn't be surprised if they picked the 6'9" Chinese player.

Reaction Score
Mystics should pick Lou so her, Toliver, and EDD can be the WNBA version of the Warriors. KT(Steph), Lou( Klay), EDD(Durant). Splash sisters! I would love to see a 3 point contest between Lou and KT. Who do y'all think would win?

Reaction Score
The Mystics primary need is another star player which they will not get in this draft. If you look at the Golden state Warriors, you need two or three star players to win a championship. Brown would be the best pick for the Mystics but the Ionescu playing for Oregon another year may have messed that up. I wouldn't be surprised if they picked the 6'9" Chinese player.
All they need is Lou but the 10th pick is too low.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Haha Mabrey is a 4th tier player.

I read this too quickly (and, to be fair, the lack of a comma changes the meaning) and wondered when the Mabrey family had another sister...Michaela, Marina, Dara, and Haha.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom