WNBA: Dallas at Phoenix LIVE Share | The Boneyard

WNBA: Dallas at Phoenix LIVE Share

Reaction Score
Dallas wins. Phoenix looked bad. Terrible shooting day for DT. Kaela Davis looking good for Dallas. Chong got some time, some good and some bad moments.
Seattle leading Indians at the half. Stewie playing some. Bird still out. KML getting some minutes, not shooting much but playing well.
Mo and Plum still out for SA as they lose. (No KMac either) I don't think they play again until Friday, so hope Mo can go by then or I will be concerned!

Reaction Score
Watching Kaela and Allisha play today really made me want them back for next year. But they both seem happy and love playing at a higher level so I wish nothing but the best for them.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
No kidding, SCspur. They were both fantastic. I've always loved Allisha's game; Kaela's at times. It's great that they wound up on the same team, as they obviously have chemistry going for them.

I thought the Wings looked really good with Skylar and Saniya in at the same time. I look for more of that as the season progresses.

Reaction Score
I saw the Dallas game. I thought Allisha and Kaela looked very comfortable at the next level. I am a bit disappointed with Chong. I am a Chong fan but if she doesn't start scoring and stop making silly turn-overs, I don't think that she will last long in the WNBA.(Every other player on the Wings scored/Saniya didn't have a shot attempt)

My hope is that Saniya will figure out how to succeed at the next level. I hope she gets it very soon.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Dallas sure picked the right name for its franchise. They do have wings galore. Davis, Gray, Christmas-Kelly, and Powers.

Reaction Score
No kidding, SCspur. They were both fantastic. I've always loved Allisha's game; Kaela's at times. It's great that they wound up on the same team, as they obviously have chemistry going for them.

I thought the Wings looked really good with Skylar and Saniya in at the same time. I look for more of that as the season progresses.

SA got back in the game and went ahead when Saniya got into the game. She's still acclimating to the new team so that's a great sign.

Reaction Score
I saw the Dallas game. I thought Allisha and Kaela looked very comfortable at the next level. I am a bit disappointed with Chong. I am a Chong fan but if she doesn't start scoring and stop making silly turn-overs, I don't think that she will last long in the WNBA.(Every other player on the Wings scored/Saniya didn't have a shot attempt)

My hope is that Saniya will figure out how to succeed at the next level. I hope she gets it very soon.

She got one basket.

With the other personnel on this team I think she needs to be more of a distributor. It'll take a few games. The season is still young.

Reaction Score
Dallas wins. Phoenix looked bad. Terrible shooting day for DT. Kaela Davis looking good for Dallas. Chong got some time, some good and some bad moments.
Seattle leading Indians at the half. Stewie playing some. Bird still out. KML getting some minutes, not shooting much but playing well.
Mo and Plum still out for SA as they lose. (No KMac either) I don't think they play again until Friday, so hope Mo can go by then or I will be concerned!

Plum had a walking cast on her leg. Moriah probably could use some rest anyway.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom