WNBA Coverage | The Boneyard

WNBA Coverage

Reaction Score
Its slowly improving. Pulling into my driveway I hear on Mad Dog Sports (Sirius) “Storm have a 3 point lead over Mercury with a timeout called and :07 left in regulation and Mercury have the ball.” I get inside and watch the 3 pointer by Taurasi to tie it! Thanks whoever it was on Mad Dog Sports that updated the audience about the score. Couldn’t believe they did that. Otherwise I would have missed the most exciting play of the year.

Last edited:

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Its slowly improving. Pulling into my driveway I hear on Mad Dog Sports (Sirius) “Storm have a 3 point lead over Mercury with a timeout called and :07 left in regulation and Mercury have the ball.” I get inside and watch the 3 pointer by Taurasi to tie it! Thanks whoever it was on Mad Dog Sports that updated the audience about the score. Couldn’t believe they did that. Otherwise I would have missed the most exciting play of the year.

I won't say this as dispute, but for the most exciting play of the year, I vote for Tiff's half court shot that broke the tie at the buzzer.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I won't say this as dispute, but for the most exciting play of the year, I vote for Tiff's half court shot that broke the tie at the buzzer.

Just adding the video. Good choice although I cant really see how the ball came loose??

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

That definitely was the most exciting play of the year in WNBA. The other shot only tied the game..... and the team eventually lost. Who really remembers game tying shots anyway?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom