Sims
McBride
Hartley
Faulker

MVP-Maya Moore
DPOY-Brittney Griner
Most Improved-Skylar Diggins
COY-Brondello

A couple weeks ago (or maybe even more recently) I would've voted for Diana over Maya, but I think Moore is having one of the best seasons ever and her team has a fantastic record. The projected Western Conference Finals of Phoenix vs. Minnesota should be phenomenal.

I'll probably get flack for choosing Griner over Charles on 1st Team, but even though Charles has more points and rebounds than Brit, Griner has a full 3 more blocks per game and shoots 59% from the floor (compared to 46 for Charles). Her team is also 1st in the league at 23-4 and New York is 12-15 and might miss the playoffs. Griner also outplayed Charles when they've faced each other head to head.

Everything else seems pretty straight forward, although Angel might get a few votes for DPOY. How does everyone else think the awards will shake out?

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Here's what I'd vote at this point:
1st Team All-WNBA:
G-Taurasi
G-McCoughtry
F-Moore
F-Parker
C-Griner

2nd Team All-WNBA:
G-Whalen
G-Diggins
F-C Ogwumike
F-N Ogwumike
C-Charles

Rookie Team:
Ogwumike (ROY)
Sims
McBride
Hartley
Faulker

MVP-Maya Moore
DPOY-Brittney Griner
Most Improved-Skylar Diggins
COY-Brondello

A couple weeks ago (or maybe even more recently) I would've voted for Diana over Maya, but I think Moore is having one of the best seasons ever and her team has a fantastic record. The projected Western Conference Finals of Phoenix vs. Minnesota should be phenomenal.

I'll probably get flack for choosing Griner over Charles on 1st Team, but even though Charles has more points and rebounds than Brit, Griner has a full 3 more blocks per game and shoots 59% from the floor (compared to 46 for Charles). Her team is also 1st in the league at 23-4 and New York is 12-15 and might miss the playoffs. Griner also outplayed Charles when they've faced each other head to head.

Everything else seems pretty straight forward, although Angel might get a few votes for DPOY. How does everyone else think the awards will shake out?

Spot on! I don't see one thing I'd challenge. Maya's scoring has been tremendous and voters love scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom