Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
That is a good move for the players.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
That is a good move for the players.

And seemingly the first time in a while that the women of the league haven't had to get incrementally less with each new CBA. May be a good sign for the WNBA. I know at least some teams have turned a profit since the Sun first did it in 2010.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Moving to 12 is going to be a big positive all around. Glad they could make that happen.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Great! More jobs in the US for our graduating players. I guess now the player transactions can start in earnest... can't wait to see what the Sun roster looks like when the dust settles. I sure hope the Sun can keep Tina happy after last year's fiascos. She is the foundation.

Reaction Score
Tina and Chiney would be pretty imposing up front. I'm sure ownership would love to get Shoni, they'd have to package something up to make that happen.

psconn

Reaction Score
I don't think Shoni is what the Sun need. Assuming Tina, Chiney and Kelsey are the posts in camp, a small forward with some real shooting range would be a big help. Yes, they probably need help at guard too, even if Allie and Renee return. A true point guard who can defend would be awesome.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I don't think Shoni is what the Sun need. Assuming Tina, Chiney and Kelsey are the posts in camp, a small forward with some real shooting range would be a big help. Yes, they probably need help at guard too, even if Allie and Renee return. A true point guard who can defend would be awesome.

I would think that Lawson would be tempted to return with Chiney on the squad (assuming they take her), but I havent seen any indications that she is coming back.

Anyone have any current info?

psconn

Reaction Score
Based on all I've read to date, no one thinks she'll return. Sun (mis)management apparently pissed her off to the point that the convenience of playing in the same state as ESPN makes no difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom