WNBA’s CT Sun retires Asjha Jones’ number | The Boneyard

WNBA’s CT Sun retires Asjha Jones’ number

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The Courant had a nice piece about Asjha, it begins by talking about her heroics in the Olympics. She was great in college and the pros, was a big part of a gold medal team and now works in the NBA; that's quite a career already for someone just in her 40's. She never shied away from the big spot. I guess I just assumed she was on the Wall already, good to read that will become true next season.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The Courant had a nice piece about Asjha, it begins by talking about her heroics in the Olympics. She was great in college and the pros, was a big part of a gold medal team and now works in the NBA; that's quite a career already for someone just in her 40's. She never shied away from the big spot. I guess I just assumed she was on the Wall already, good to read that will become true next season.

The great 2002 team may be on the wall as a unit, but only 3 players are on it individually: Sue, Swin, and Dee. Swin will be in the Naismith HOF this September. Sue and Dee will be in some time after they eventually stop playing. Asjha and Tamika were integral parts of that team, but didn’t make 1st Team All-American.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom