With this kind of hard hitting research being done in Storrs | The Boneyard

With this kind of hard hitting research being done in Storrs

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Trash talks ruins focus. Ground-breaking.
One time at my son's soccer game the opposing coach was mad that his team was getting out hustled and was getting on guys. As one kid is dribbling downfield the coach is yelling "Jimmy go, go, go - Push it" to his player my son is coming up behind and says "Hey Jimmy your coach sounds mad at you." The kid breaks his stride a little bit and son takes the ball away from him. As my son dribbles away I hear him saying "uh oh, you're in big trouble now Jimmy!"

Reaction Score
One time at my son's soccer game the opposing coach was mad that his team was getting out hustled and was getting on guys. As one kid is dribbling downfield the coach is yelling "Jimmy go, go, go - Push it" to his player my son is coming up behind and says "Hey Jimmy your coach sounds mad at you." The kid breaks his stride a little bit and son takes the ball away from him. As my son dribbles away I hear him saying "uh oh, you're in big trouble now Jimmy!"
Your son was just being observant and truthful. The kid dribbling got scared and lost a step.

We spent money on this research! Back it up!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom