Wish We Were Going To Be There Tonight | The Boneyard

Wish We Were Going To Be There Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
This is going to be a great one. Wish we could be there but a family situation prevents. Will be curled up on the couch, screaming my brains out (hope the new neighbors didn't move in downstairs today).

It kills me that we will be in road blues, and that ND has "our" locker room while wearing Leprechaun camo unis (UGLY? OMG!). Maybe it will be extra motivation (like our team needs any - NOT!)

Finger and toes crossed - stomp that Leprechaun!!

Sorry about the steam of unconsciousness....frazzing.

Reaction Score
This is one of those games where I vascillate between excitement and dread. I am grateful that a manager at work came by and distracted me with business matters (while I am at my desk reading the BY - how dare she!) so I didn't have to think about it for a bit. But now, I am off to change my clothes (and hopefully not drop my UConn shirt in the toilet like I did yesterday!) and head down the few blocks to the XL Center.

Go Huskies!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
This is going to be a great one. Wish we could be there but a family situation prevents. Will be curled up on the couch, screaming my brains out (hope the new neighbors didn't move in downstairs today).

It kills me that we will be in road blues, and that ND has "our" locker room while wearing Leprechaun camo unis (UGLY? OMG!). Maybe it will be extra motivation (like our team needs any - NOT!)

Finger and toes crossed - stomp that Leprechaun!!

Sorry about the steam of unconsciousness....frazzing.

I like it !!!! Puts a little chip on our shoulder IMO

plus I just like the road blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member