Wisconsin suggestions?

Going to Wisconsin for a few days from Chicago, thinking about spending time in either Milwaukee and Madison. Does anyone recommend one over the other?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
I spent a couple of days in Madison a few months ago. It's a really fun little city - great food scene and lots of local culture. Now that it's summertime, there should be plenty of outdoor activities available, especially around the lakes.

I spent a couple of days in Madison a few months ago. It's a really fun little city - great food scene and lots of local culture. Now that it's summertime, there should be plenty of outdoor activities available, especially around the lakes.
k, may try and do at least a day/night in each

cohenzone

Old Member
Driving from Chicago, right off I94 in Kenosha WI just across the state line,stop at The Mars Cheese Castle.

ZooCougar

Shut Up Carl.
Going to Wisconsin for a few days from Chicago, thinking about spending time in either Milwaukee and Madison. Does anyone recommend one over the other?
Madison is great.

If you like beautiful country then go into the driftless region southeast of LaCrosse. It’s probably one of the prettiest places in America and few people are aware of it.

Other than that if you like plastic places that look like everywhere else then you will hate it.