Winning the press conference. | The Boneyard

Winning the press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
From the article:
Diaco on the demand of UConn season tickets: “Get the ticket while you can because soon you won’t be able to get it.”

Reaction Score
Benedict did a dumb thing but the blame for this goes squarely on well known football guy Warde Manuel. Too bad he didn't go to the Bahamas when they were hiring a football coach

Reaction Score
Benedict did a dumb thing but the blame for this goes squarely on well known football guy Warde Manuel. Too bad he didn't go to the Bahamas when they were hiring a football coach

Agreed but the $5M buyout gave BD a comfort level he really didn't deserve. Spent more time trying to reinvent football this year rather than winning games

Reaction Score
From the article:
Diaco on the demand of UConn season tickets: “Get the ticket while you can because soon you won’t be able to get it.”

Diaco reminds me of that guy that tried to sell us vacation time-shares--at least they paid us $75 to listen to their *&^%$#*&.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Diaco reminds me of that guy that tried to sell us vacation time-shares--at least they paid us $75 to listen to their *&^%$#*&.
How long was it for? Under three hours. If so, you jipped them.

Reaction Score
The least we could do at this point is to demote Shirreffs, get Anderson 1st team reps and start him for the rest of the season. I was a big booster of BS but he is so flawed and like BD is regressing.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Humble and Beaten?????
He should be
Same ole conservative play calling, misuse of TOs, has this guy a clue??????
I'm tired of HCBD and even though the payout will hurt - HE NEEDS TO GO
Today has to be the worst display of UConn football in years

Reaction Score
The least we could do at this point is to demote Shirreffs, get Anderson 1st team reps and start him for the rest of the season. I was a big booster of BS but he is so flawed and like BD is regressing.
We may not agree on stuff about the hockey program..but on this point you are 100% dead on target! Excellent post @TheDoggPound !

Reaction Score
We may not agree on stuff about the hockey program..but on this point you are 100% dead on target! Excellent post @TheDoggPound !

Thanks FD, at the end of the day both of us want what's best for all athletic program's even if we disagree on 1 or 2 things.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

He doesn't look off player and throws to Thomas almost all the time. Not sure why he doesn't look elsewhere.

Reaction Score
He doesn't look off player and throws to Thomas almost all the time. Not sure why he doesn't look elsewhere.
He can't...Dave Doren wanted to move him to FB at NC St for a reason. He is just not a good QB.

Reaction Score

Who knows he's very erratic with his decision making. Earlier in the year he was always in a rush to take off and run now it's like he says screw it and just takes sacks. He hasn't been able to find the right balance in his play and decision making rendering him ineffective. Plus he can't throw the ball downfield which with this team would be a godsend since teams stack the box against us and we are starved for big plays.

Reaction Score
And I'm of the opinion that Mayala and Beals aren't bad players and our TE stable is solid. I also think our line has done a decent job of giving him time this season, he just can't put it together.

C

Chief00

Who knows he's very erratic with his decision making. Earlier in the year he was always in a rush to take off and run now it's like he says screw it and just takes sacks. He hasn't been able to find the right balance in his play and decision making rendering him ineffective. Plus he can't throw the ball downfield which with this team would be a godsend since teams stack the box against us and we are starved for big plays.

He is not a smart QB and his instincts are really bad. His arm is poor. Diaco made a horrible evaluation - I said so at the time and believe it even more now.

C

Chief00

It takes a man to admit his mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01