Winners & Losers from early entries | The Boneyard

Winners & Losers from early entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Boat is the key. Losing him would have been most damaging. Without DD we can survive but without Boat we would be practically starting over particularly in the leadership.

I really like our chances next season!

Anyway, Wisconsin and uk look to be loaded and the teams to beat starting out.

Reaction Score
Hopefully Boatright can show his experience & leadership skills next year. It will clearly be his team. He has the skills, he has the quickness & athletic talent, he has the determination. He just needs to lead & not try to overdue it. He hasn't had the opportunity to lead with Napier on the team (no knock on either). However, it's Ryan's time to shine. Hopefully he can display the much needed leadership next year that UConn will need. Leadership doesn't mean scoring the most points, it means making his teammates better & leading by example. I look forward to seeing how he develops that skill. I'm excited for him.

I'm also looking forward to what Purvis/Hamilton can bring in scoring & ball handling to replace Bazz, D.D., Giffey & Kromah ... I'm really excited to see what Brimah & Facey can bring with a year's experience. I think Lubin can be a nice X-factor too. He's not like anyone on the roster & can bring that inside-rough presence we've not had the past couple of years. Next year sure will be fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom