Wings vs Fever | The Boneyard

Wings vs Fever

Reaction Score
No Diggins-Smith. Why?? And I thought Cambage received her 7th tech and was out tonight??

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
25 - 20 Dallas at the end of the 1st Qtr.
Per the TV game announcer: Diggins-Smith is out nursing the cut she took on the chin when she went to the ground last game.

Dallas (14-12) is currently occupying the 8th and final playoff spot. They have 8 games left. This a must win game for the Wings if they want to stay in playoff contention. The Fever (3-23) are stuck on 3 wins so far this season. This is a game Dallas should/must win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Cambages’ actions are absolutely ridiculous...she acts like a little kid that got her lollipop taken away

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
25 - 20 Dallas at the end of the 1st Qtr.
Per the TV game announcer: Diggins-Smith is out nursing the cut she took on the chin when she went to the ground last game.

Dallas (14-12) is currently occupying the 8th and final playoff spot. They have 8 games left. This a must win game for the Wings if they want to stay in playoff contention. The Fever (3-23) are stuck on 3 wins so far this season. This is a game Dallas should/must win.
Oops. Liz puts up 37, but without Skylar, Dallas falls to Indy.

Liz is now leading the league in scoring. Can she be the MVP on a non-playoff team??

Carnac

Reaction Score
Cambages’ actions are absolutely ridiculous...she acts like a little kid that got her lollipop taken away

Liz is 24 years old, but still immature in that she does not realize her childish antics are hurting her team's chances of winning, and making the playoffs. They've lost their last two games.

They can't afford to lose any more if they want to stay ahead of the Aces who are only 1.5 games behind. We know she gets fouled many times during a game that the refs don't call. She can't lose her composure, just play through it.

She must realize that she's not the only one that gets fouled and doesn't get the call. She should talk to Angel McCoughtry. She cries all the time about not getting a call. Taurasi is pretty good about letting the refs know they missed one too. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Liz is 24 years old, but still immature in that she does not realize her childish antics are hurting her team's chances of winning, and making the playoffs. They've lost their last two games. They can't afford to lose any more if they want to stay ahead of the Aces who are only 1.5 games behind. We know she gets fouled many times during a game that the refs don't call. She can't lose her composure, just play through it. She must realize that she's not the only one that gets fouled and doesn't get the call. She should talk to Angel McCoughtry. She cries all the time about not getting a call. Taurasi is pretty good and letting the refs know they missed one too. ;)

I agree. But when she’s jumping up and down and sticking her tongue....don’t see any other players doing that

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Liz is now leading the league in scoring. Can she be the MVP on a non-playoff team??

I think the answer to that is no. Even if they do make the playoffs in the #8 spot, I think it's Stewie's award to lose. That's assuming Seattle doesn't collapse and fade to the middle of the playoff bound teams.

Carnac

Reaction Score
I like and root for the Wings. I must admit I didn't see this loss coming. :confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom