Wings @ Fever - 6/03/17 | The Boneyard

Wings @ Fever - 6/03/17

Reaction Score
Chong has 3 pts, 1 reb. 2 stls and 1 blk, but also 3 fouls.
So frustrated by Chong was wild opened but no one passed the ball to her.

Reaction Score
For the most part Chong is always open. They never pass her the ball.

Chong brings the ball up the court, set up the offense and makes a pass-she will never see the ball again.Head bang smh
I wrote about this in another thread. She is used to the UCONN unselfish play, this is not the case in the WNBA. Pretty much if Gray/Davis/Diggins-Smith touch the ball-they are shooting.

Reaction Score
LHJOp08.jpg

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
For the most part Chong is always open. They never pass her the ball.

Chong brings the ball up the court, set up the offense and makes a pass-she will never see the ball again.Head bang smh
I wrote about this in another thread. She is used to the UConn unselfish play, this is not the case in the WNBA. Pretty much if Gray/Davis/Diggins-Smith touch the ball-they are shooting.
And you are using the word shooting generously. Looks to me like half the time they're just putting their head down and driving through the lane and tossing up an off-balance Hail Mary.

Reaction Score
I wonder why she got the start. Jefferson isn't out.
Jefferson is seriously hobbled. Wearing a brace and looking like half of what she is. She can still use her smarts though. And by the end of the game, the leg had limbered up and she was able to make one drive to the basket. Before that she could do nothing but pass.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom