Wings at Indy (Cathings last home game) | The Boneyard

Wings at Indy (Cathings last home game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Its on ESPN2. Cathings last home game for regular season.

Indiana leading headed into halftime 45-26

2 interesting things I would like to say.

1. Catchings is great. Real ambassador to WCBB

2. I have to correct an original thought. I had thought that the Wings having Sims and Diggins would be a strong backcourt. I have changed my mind. I think one of them should be traded to another team. They are both trying to do the same things at times and Sims looks aggravated by todays play. I just think they would do better on separate teams. Connecticut could trade Bentley??? They are both fantastic but I am thinking they should be on same team.

Thoughts?

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I think you're on to something here. Today, I was watching Diggins struggle to lead her (awful) team. She seems to me trying to do too much. Her game doesn't flow the way it did at ND. Partially, this is due to her not being fully recovered from her knee injury. But it may also be due to chemistry issues elsewhere in the team.

Reaction Score
I would trade Sims and keep Diggins. I've seen a lot of the Wings games this season and th offense flows much better with Diggins who is actually trying to generate offense which includes other players on the team. Sims seems content to try again and again to go go 1 on 1 or 1 on 3 and just as a last resort will pass the ball...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I always thought that was a weird backcourt

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Not sure if Dallas is willing to get rid of a local star like Sims. They need to fire the coach and probably the GM.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I'm sure Catchings will probably spend a little time in Knoxville. Once the season gets started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom