Wingett In the House | The Boneyard

Wingett In the House

Reaction Score
I live in Fargo, ND. Every other year or so I go to a North Dakota State basketball game. I don't follow the small conference NDSU plays in and I certainly don't know the rosters of the other teams in the conference.

Anyways, last night I went to the NDSU vs South Dakota State game. Within a few minutes a skinny big on SDSU hit a very fluid three. Then I noticed his last name... Wingett. The name sounded familiar. I then realized we had a fairly lengthy thread about Wingett when he was in high school.

Wingett was a decent player at this level. He's a starter, but he sat much of the second half for a smaller/quicker lineup.

Wingett.jpg

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I remember when he committed to Memphis, small chance we missed out. Good times.

Reaction Score
I live in Fargo, ND. Every other year or so I go to a North Dakota State basketball game. I don't follow the small conference NDSU plays in and I certainly don't know the rosters of the other teams in the conference.

Anyways, last night I went to the NDSU vs South Dakota State game. Within a few minutes a skinny big on SDSU hit a very fluid three. Then I noticed his last name... Wingett. The name sounded familiar. I then realized we had a fairly lengthy thread about Wingett when he was in high school.

Wingett was a decent player at this level. He's a starter, but he sat much of the second half for a smaller/quicker lineup.

View attachment 51320

Kid was a stud in prep school. Fun thread. Would love to see him become a 3 point threat and score double digits.

Reaction Score
Looks like a better crowd then some aac teams.
I don't go enough to say how they normally do as far as attendance is concerned. I suspect the game last night was in the 5-6k range. NDSU has had a solid year and it was probably the biggest game of the year. Both teams are at the top of the conference. So last night's crowd is probably not indicative of a typical game.

Reaction Score
Well what else is there to do in North Dakota?
Absolutely nothing...as long as there’s no hockey game at the same time, fans show out. Fargo residents very passionate about their NDSU sports.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

View attachment 51320

Ha, we had like 50 very lengthy threads. Paging @Striper69

Reaction Score
@NDakotaHusky my in-laws are NDSU alum and grew up in Northwood. I've made it out to Fargo back when Wentz played. Had a good time in Fargo!
It's a nice place to live. Summer is great. Fargo is a good town. My only gripe is how far away it is from pretty much everything.

Reaction Score
Well what else is there to do in North Dakota?
Stay home
Anyone who goes out of their house on a winter‘s night in South Dakota is taking their life in their hands.
Then I don’t go out on Jan nights In Arizona.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom