Win Over Texas Statistically the Most Impressive of the Season | The Boneyard

Win Over Texas Statistically the Most Impressive of the Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looking at the Massey projections, a 51 point win over Texas far exceeded even the high standards that UConn has set throughout the season (UConn was the 27 point favorite). Based on the distribution curve at the bottom of the matchup screen, the odds that Texas beats a 50.5 point spread over UConn are 95.3%, which is the best we've done so far this season, by a lot. With dominant performances from Moriah and Stewie, and almost everyone else having an above average game, that might not be surprising, but what I did find surprising is how much better our performance was. Amongst other big wins this season, the 25 point win against South Carolina rated at 83.2%, the 18 point wing against Notre Dame at 67.4%, and our 42 point win against USF at 86.7%.

Interestingly enough, I think our first game of the season (a shellacking at UC Davis by 59) was our second best performance at 87.2%.

Even the usually impossible-to-please Geno admitted that the team was hitting a rhythm. It sure is coming at the right time.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Hmmm. What would MoJett's stats look like if the season had started after the Christmas break?

Given what they are for the whole season I suspect they would be off the charts since then demonstrating even more clearly that no guard is better.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Even the usually impossible-to-please Geno admitted that the team was hitting a rhythm. It sure is coming at the right time.
Badman.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel