Will you watch more AAC or Big East this season? | The Boneyard

Will you watch more AAC or Big East this season?

Reaction Score
Last year was the first year I tried watching more non-UConn AAC games, and this is the first year where I feel like I have a good pulse on the other teams in conference.

However, with the exciting news of our move to the Big East, I've been finding myself less interested in non-UConn related AAC news and keeping my radar up for Big East news.

My question: Aside from UConn games, will you watch more Big East or AAC games this year?

For me, I gotta say I'm more excited to see Big East games.

Reaction Score
Easy one here. More AAC because I'll watch every Husky game. But the Big East will get more looks than it did last year.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
AAC, pulling for the conference to succeed and being part of that success, at least for one year. I have no animosity towards the AAC or it's member schools, I wish them well

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Aside from UConn, I'll watch Kansas games, same as always. What I'll do a little more is follow how the Big East teams are doing without watching the games.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Haven't watch much college basketball other than UConn over the last 6+ years (Coincidentally, my son is nearly 7 years old.), so it will be about even again.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
I'll watch every UConn game, so I'll exclude those from the analysis. I might watch the rare AAC game if both of the teams are ahead of UConn in the standings. And I'll check out the Big East games but not religiously. I'd like to see each of the teams at least once, though probably more Villanova and Providence games than any others.*

*Father in law went to Providence, a number of other ties to 'Nova.

Reaction Score
What’s an ‘AAC’?
A poor mans version of the Acc, found in the Deep South with a few northern outliers, just below the big east in conference rankings.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Haven't watch much college basketball other than UConn over the last 6+ years (Coincidentally, my son is nearly 7 years old.), so it will be about even again.
My dad took me to my first games at 9, so you're pretty much on schedule.

Reaction Score
I grew up watching the Big East. From the year it was formed in 1979 I was hooked. Then I went to UConn and it was amazing to be able to see all those league games in person. I didn’t care a lick about watching AAC Games unless the Huskies were playing. It’ll be nice to care about watching other games in conference again and rooting against true rivals

Reaction Score
College wise in the regular season I only watch UConn anyway. Most of my basketball viewing is NBA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom