Will Worlds Collide | The Boneyard

Will Worlds Collide

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
For the Samuelson family, it’s a Sweet 16 sister act

“That would be awesome,” Jon Samuelson, their dad and first basketball mentor, said on the phone Thursday. “They’d love to play each other. For me, it would be a nightmare. It would be hard to watch. You’d hope they both would do well, and you’d root for the best team to win.”

Well, I guess we know the team he'll be rooting for. :oops::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
For the Samuelson family, it’s a Sweet 16 sister act

“That would be awesome,” Jon Samuelson, their dad and first basketball mentor, said on the phone Thursday. “They’d love to play each other. For me, it would be a nightmare. It would be hard to watch. You’d hope they both would do well, and you’d root for the best team to win.”

Well, I guess we know the team he'll be rooting for. :oops::rolleyes:
When was the last time, if ever, that sisters played on opposite teams for the NCAA Tournament title? For the first half, their dad could wear one team's jersey, and her mother the other team's jersey. Then they could each change jerseys at the half.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The best thing about a Samuelson vs Samuelson matchup is that it would have to take place in the national championship, and Geno doesn't lose in national championship games.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Lou already has played against Karlie and Bonnie. It was during the summer(I think 2010) and one of the local tournaments in OC allowed teams to enter as a club team or a HS team. Lou played for Cal Swish and Bonnie and Karlie played for Edison HS.
At one time during the game a Swish player, not Lou, was taking free throws and lined up on one side of the paint was Bonnie, Lou and Karlie. I believe the ref allowed people to take pictures of it before letting the player take the FT's. I remember screaming to Lou, "Do not let Bonnie box you out" ................Bonnie boxed her out, but Lou was only 12 then.

I will see if I can find someone who has that picture, but it might be hard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom