Will There Be A Video Broadcast Of The Vanguard Game? | The Boneyard

Will There Be A Video Broadcast Of The Vanguard Game?

Reaction Score
The last couple of years we subscribed to the college sports live feeds (cstv.com). I believe we paid $9.95 for the month so we could watch a couple of exhibition games and then cancelled it. The feed was not very good, but it was better than nothing. Unfortunately, I don't see anything that suggests that they will be available this year. The cstv site doesn't even list UConn as a partner. On the other hand I'm only 30 minutes from Storrs so I may just run over and watch the games in person.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
The last couple of years we subscribed to the college sports live feeds (cstv.com). I believe we paid $9.95 for the month so we could watch a couple of exhibition games and then cancelled it. The feed was not very good, but it was better than nothing. Unfortunately, I don't see anything that suggests that they will be available this year. The cstv site doesn't even list UConn as a partner. On the other hand I'm only 30 minutes from Storrs so I may just run over and watch the games in person.
I have UConn listed as a partner on CollegeSportsLive. I use 4 browsers: Firefox, Google, Explorer and Edge. On the first three I was unable to access CSL. With Edge I was able to access the feeds, however I see no future listing for the upcoming exhibition games. Looks like we're being shut out this year.

Reaction Score
Almost any game telecast anywhere is now on espn3, which is an app on ipad/phone.... Comcast now has the app on their cable and it is a much better quality than the one on my ipad. I have not looked ahead to see if it is going to be on. I will check and get back...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom