Will there be a mask mandate at games??? | The Boneyard

Will there be a mask mandate at games???

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
As of right now masks are required at both the XL Center and Gampel with the following exceptions:

• Players, coaches & performers who are fully vaccinated.
  • Children under 2
  • People eating and drinking

Anyone not wearing a mask will be asked to put one on or leave the arena.

Reaction Score
There should also be a vaccination mandate. I don’t like the prospect of having to take a Covid test after every game. I just returned from Europe, where one can’t enter a restaurant or theater without a vaccination card.

Reaction Score
There should also be a vaccination mandate. I don’t like the prospect of having to take a Covid test after every game. I just returned from Europe, where one can’t enter a restaurant or theater without a vaccination card.
unfortunately in today's political climate there are those who think they have a constitutional right to be free to infect others if it infringes on their rights so much for caring for others I guess. can we get rid of insurance mandates or seat belt mandates or any mandates that requires responsibility the savings on my home and car insurance would be great and while we're at it get rid of vaccine mandates for school I'm sure another outbreak of measles chicken pox and polio is just what this country needs after covid.

Reaction Score
I agree. Doesn’t hurt to add an extra precaution

Reaction Score
Yeah I was hoping for a vax card check too but as folks have said already, only mask requirements.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Everyone should still take the precautions they took before the vaccinations. People may be A systematic, and NOT know it!!!! That's one of the reasons Covid-19 is on the rise!!!!

Wear mask
Stay 6ft apart
wash hands
STAY HOME IF SICK

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The stated mask mandate policy for both XL & Gampel state “regardless of vaccine status,” which implies that patrons are not required to be vaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom