Will the 'Noles be too quick | The Boneyard

Will the 'Noles be too quick

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
for the Lady Fighting Roosters? Whaddaya think?

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I think this may be another 50/50 game. FSU has quick guards, shooters, and post players to throw at Wilson. Also it will be intriguing to see Ivey Slaughter battle Alisha Gray. Slaughter is very athletic and can defend all the way out to 3.

This will be a very good game I think. FSU has a better defense so I'm not expecting South Carolina to have another offensive explosion.

I'm gonna go with FSU just because they haven't made it before and I like Sue Semaru.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I picked FSU to beat SCarolina in my bracket.... so Im gonna stick with that.

I also picked ND to beat Stanford, and Baylor to beat Hail State... so what do I know :oops:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
FSU has the Romero player? So UConn should fear them down the road since we didnt play in the 1st game

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
To preserve what little life my bracket has left... I NEED FSU TO WIN! My bracket is on life support right now.

I must say though from deep deep down in my soul I had a good hearty laugh when Maryland lost but when Baylor lost I did a full broadway prodution about it in my driveway in the rain wearing only my raincoat and boxers as I hauled my garbage can to the side of the road for tomorrow morning pick up.

I am okay telling you guys this because even though I know it guarantees UConn nothing and it meant the end of a couple of really great players careers (N. Davis & A. Jones) I just felt so much joy. That may make me sound like a total butthole but it is the absolute truth.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Romero was a bit up and down this season, but she looked good from what I saw of the game against Oregon St. Having a Sr., All American candidate PG is worth something.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I must say though from deep deep down in my soul I had a good hearty laugh when Maryland lost but when Baylor lost I did a full broadway prodution about it in my driveway in the rain wearing only my raincoat and boxers as I hauled my garbage can to the side of the road for tomorrow morning pick up.

So that was you? :D

Guess it's a good thing I didn't call 911.

Reaction Score
Even as a 1 seed it seems we are the underdog and it ok because I like it! Our men has been the underdogs in all their tourney match ups and made it to the FF and I think our ladies will thrive off of their determination and fight and get to the FF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom