Will the FB team have a better win percentage | The Boneyard

Will the FB team have a better win percentage

Will the FB Team have a better win percentage than the BB team in 2019?

• YES

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • NO

Votes: 80 78.4%

• Total voters

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Than the BB team in 2019?

Reaction Score
It will definitely take awhile this isn’t a overnight school project

Reaction Score
Yes. 6-6 or 7-5. They will improve from last year. The next recruiting class will be better than this one and 2020 will be even better than 2019. The fans will return to the Rent, it will be sunny and mild each home game and all will be good with the world. Coach Edsall will win an award for turning the worst Div-1 football program into one of the top 25 best programs. Birds will sing world wide. Small animals to move to and fro. Deer will stop running in front of cars. THERE WILL BE A PARADE! Maybe not in 2019 but someday there will be. Glass half full mates. glass half full ;)

Reaction Score
Yes. 6-6 or 7-5. They will improve from last year. The next recruiting class will be better than this one and 2020 will be even better than 2019. The fans will return to the Rent, it will be sunny and mild each home game and all will be good with the world. Coach Edsall will win an award for turning the worst Div-1 football program into one of the top 25 best programs. Birds will sing world wide. Small animals to move to and fro. Deer will stop running in front of cars. THERE WILL BE A PARADE! Maybe not in 2019 but someday there will be. Glass half full mates. glass half full ;)
Where can I get some of what you are on.

Reaction Score
If Alterique Gilbert plays then they will have a chance. If it can't play then forget it.

Reaction Score
Where can I get some of what you are on.
Well, look at the alternative. I could sit here and denigrate the team like so many others or I can be a wee bit sarcastic and paint a rosy, hopeful future. I choose positive. :)

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Will the FB team lose any games by 39 points or more this year?

Reaction Score
lots of work to do both sides of the street. We can blame the conference all we want, but it’s hard to do so when you’ve mismanaged yourself into the worst program in the conference

Reaction Score
I think we will start to see improvement this year. Not 12-0 improvement but movement in the right direction. I think maybe 4 wins. We had a team of 1AA players and we just have to upgrade personnel. Unlike basketball it takes more than 1-2 guys to turn the fortunes of a program

Reaction Score
Gotta chime in here. I love the optimism from some of our football fans (that's the camp I'm in), but our basketball has been struggling for 3 years and is basically .500 in that time. Football....we can only wish we were .500 the last three years. Football has a lot of improvement to go before we're mediocre. Add to that that we have one of the best rebuilding basketball coaches in the NCAA, and I have few worries about our hoops team's progress. Football still remains a huge "?". Does Edsal still have it? Who knows!

Reaction Score
The new UConn president needs to appoint a task force to issue a report how UConn can rebound in its football and basketball programs and be competitive for entry into the ACC or B10. Armed with that report, those who want to see UConn succeed will have some ammunition.

Reaction Score
It's about the recruiting. If Edsall can't bring in recruits that can compete in the AAC then he needs to go and someone who can needs to be the head coach. I dare say that a lot of the coordinators who have come and gone in the last 8 years could have been successful here if they had players capable of competing in this league. But when a majority have more FCS offers than D-1 offers your not going to be able to compete in a Div-1 world. In saying that those same coordinators were as responsible as anyone for not bringing in the talent needed. So there is the dilemma. You can find a few diamonds in the rough but a couple here or there is not going to cut it when you need 50 or more of them.

Reaction Score
Everyone who voted yes on this should be outed by the admins and added into a pinned thread at the top of the board that keeps track of the posters who are the least credible so new members can auto-ignore them when they join the board. Its a valuable public service.
giphy.gif

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Will the FB team lose any games by 39 points or more this year?
Oh uckfay yeah. Probably 4 times.
The 39 ass whuppin to Houston to end hoop was awful though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom