Will Randy coach an actual game again? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Will Randy coach an actual game again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
pretty sure RE will be here next season. for a team that really needed time to bulk up and develop, this season hardly seems like a waste.
Sure, I'd like to see uconn playing, but reality is this season is a dud across the board. games are cancelled, moved, or postponed. Only hindsight will tell, but I think Uconn has more to gain by sitting out than getting crushed every week like umass. Better to think the team is improving than getting pounded every week and prove it isn't.

Next year, I suspect is RE's swan song if he can't show improvement. I don't know if there is a set # of W's because of how bad we've been... If team wins 3-4s games and manages to be competitive in the rest, that could be enough to keep RE for another year.

I despise another start from scratch more than I despise RE. The biggest issue this program has had is the revolving door for coaches.

Reaction Score
Money is printed on paper. UConn is set and not disappearing. The only people who'd think of returning to FCS are fans with...nevermind that.

I didn't change the subject. :confused:
If you say so ::rollseyes::

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Even for Chief00 this is going on too far
Not needed
RE2 made the decision with the AD's approval and clapping heard from the Governor's office in Hartford
Being a state school - they answer to the sate CEO
Both basketball teams are acting the same way
RE2 is going nowhere no matter what anyone thinks to the contrary
Let's give this a damn rest - the team didn't play this year - based on all the BS - who really cares
I think they will have a competitive team next year and mat surprise a few people
I was amazed when the NBE cancelled mens and womens soccer this fall - proved to be insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom